The flexibility and guaranteed interest rate offered by CDs makes them a popular choice for anyone wanting to maximize their return. Anytime you have a minimum of $1,000 that you can lock up for at least 90 days, you can profit from a CD. Speak to us—we'll show you how easy it is.
Use this calculator* here to help estimate your return on investment, and guide your goals.
- Generally earn higher interest rates than savings and money market accounts
- Terms of maturity from 3 to 60 months
- $1,000 minimum opening investment
- Interest paid quarterly or at maturity
- Penalty fee of three to six months' interest if withdrawals of principal are made prior to maturity
- Free Pinnbank-24-hour Online Banking
- Free Telebank
- Keep your CD and other valuables in a safe-deposit box.
For current rates, more information, or to sign up, contact your local Pinnacle Bank today. Click "Find a Branch" below to locate a branch near you!
This calculator is to be used for estimation purposes only. Years to reach investment goals are based on interest compounded annually. We are showing you your potential account balance based on the amount invested, selected interest rate and length of time you choose to grow your savings. Since it is up to customers to correctly input rates and terms the financial institution is not responsible for its accuracy and the results are not guaranteed.